REGULATORY COMPLIANCE IS THE
FOUNDATION UPON WHICH
TRUSTEE CORPS CONDUCTS BUSINESS.
Trustee Corps is routinely audited by all major mortgage servicers with whom we do business, ensuring that Trustee Corps' internal policies and procedures match or exceed all client expectations, regulatory requirements, and local, state and federal laws.
- TECHNOLOGY & SECURITY
- Secured Facilities – Trustee Corps takes protection of your company and personal information seriously. Our buildings are secured by 24/7 surveillance, card access systems, and current security practices.
- In-House IT Staff – Our IT Staff is available at all times to immediately address any IT/Security concerns that may arise.
- Double Redundancy – Our backups have increased speeds and reliability to prevent any loss of data integrity or critical information.
- INTERNAL CONTROLS
- Dedicated Audit & Compliance Team – The Audit & Compliance Team works hard to guarantee compliance across all departments.
- Internal Audits – The Audit & Compliance Team conducts frequent internal audits to ensure Trustee Corps is providing the highest quality, most efficient services.
- File Management Software – Trustee Corps utilizes the most up-to-date software to assist with the management of workloads on both an individual and a company-wide level. This allows for teams to maintain a seamless workflow, prioritize tasks, and create a quality product through the utilization of checklists and daily goals.
- Timelines & Reporting – Daily reports are created and reviewed by supervisors and management. These reports provide verification that all areas are compliant.
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY & DISASTER RECOVERY
- Business Continuity – Our Business Continuity Plan is updated on a regular basis to ensure that essential business functions will continue during and after any event. In case of a disaster, Trustee Corps can provide a smooth re-establishment of service and continuous provision of critical functions.
- Disaster Recovery – Our IT services were developed to withstand disasters and prevent any major loss of data.
- Testing & Review – The Plan is tested regularly through various scenarios, so that we are prepared for anything and everything.
© 2016 Trustee Corps. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy
CA SB1079 Inquiries:
17100 Gillette Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614